No, that’s not the title of a new book; it’s the awful truth.  Halloween candy from China has been found in Connecticut. It’s tainted with melamine and it’s poisonous.  It will cause kidney damage and even death.  This is the same situation as happened with pet food about a year ago and for the last several months with baby formula in China.

I would avoid all generic, no name candies this Halloween–and perhaps for quite a while after.  Whatever I do, please read about this serious health issue, make your own decision, and then share it with your children and your friends.

Advertisements