But this might just be better! With over 3 million hits on YouTube, maybe you’ve already seen Matt and I’m just behind the times. But then maybe you haven’t. 😉
Where the Hell is Matt? follows Matt as he dances with folks all around the world. It’s way better than it sounds. It’s a total feel-good.
What is it about these dance videos that grabs my heart so? Perhaps it’s that
- they show everyone, no matter who they are in life or how different they are from one another, doing something together,
- they knit people together; you can all but feel the community that’s being built, however briefly,
- they are fun; it’s hard to feel sad or angry or bitter when you are dancing or when you watch others dance,
- they engage us deeply even if we can only watch,
- they connect us to something bigger and better than our individual selves.
What about groups dancing together touches you?