- Most of the rhymes are “new” ones that you probably don’t know.
- Each double page spread includes the words and directions for bouncing and playing with baby during the rhyme.
- There’s a CD included so no worries about the ones you don’t know.
- Each rhyme builds phonological awareness and fun times shared with this book will build print motivation as well.
- Babies and parents are multicultural–AND there’s a daddy included!
- The last two pages give a developmental guide to playing, dancing, and moving with baby.
This will check out well in any children’s collection, but it would also be a marvelous book to give to new parents and to parents who are not quite sure what to do with baby and how to play with them.